RPA Technology INC is always interested in hearing from talented professionals with the following skill sets:
- Require BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field and 5 years’ experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Analyst, Consultant, or related field.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement software applications and databases using VB.Net, .Net Framework 4.0, SQL Developer, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Oracle 11g, Java Script, Crystal Reports, and SSRS. Understand and analyze workflow and gather requirements. Prepare, create, generate, and modify reports. Provide support. May require travel to unanticipated work locations.
- Require MS in Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, or related field and 2 years’ experience in the job offered, Programmer Analyst, Software Developer, Systems Analyst, Consultant, or related field.
- Collaborate with business areas and data owners to successfully implement and maintain an enterprise level business analytics and data warehousing solution
- Experience in installation and configuration of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) , OBIA (Oracle Business Intelligence Application) and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Define and develop physical and logical data models to support functional reporting needs
- Design and build complex solutions for BI & reporting projects using Oracle products (OBIEE, OBIA, Endeca)
- Proficient in working and developing on UNIX, Linux, Windows platforms
- Troubleshoot production issues, identify root cause and migrate fixes. Develop reporting standards and best practices to ensure data standardization and consistency
- Experience in Oracle Analytical Solution Endeca and Oracle R Enterprise.
- Experience in developing repositories and dash boards using OBIEE and BI publisher
- Facilitate customer BI product and solution understanding through Proof of Concept/Value engagements (POC’s, POV’s)